Saturday, June 18, 2011

At Last....

So for all of you that know me... I hated blogs. Blogs are what old married women do because they are bored... Well I'm eating my own words because for the last month or two I have become ADDICTED! I spend my saturday's at work reading both family and friends personal struggles and adventures and then find myself reading complete strangers blogs full of advice and creativity... its pretty amazing! So yes I have been inspired to BLOG!! Go ahead younger version of me, I am old and married and can't wait to start blogging about shopping for my new house, adventures living in "Egypt" (that is what my friend calls Eagle Mtn). I'm excited to see who enjoys the same things I enjoy. My co worker gave me a great idea to do a weekly Esthetician Advice since I do have such a wealth of knowledge when it comes to proper pimple popping and other fun skin care stuff.

So in the spirit of this great advice I am officially making SUNDAY my skin care day.... get excited!!

4 comments:

  1. yay! so happy you are blogging. You will love, and more importantly, so will your friends and family who get to read it! add me to your friend list!
    shannaandchris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Blogging is so fun! Cute blog layout BTW. I'm lovin it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what happened to sunday skin care? I was excited!

    ReplyDelete